What are your career goals?
- Full time personal trainer at a big gym — personal trainer manager even
- own business CPT (independent contractor)
- full time blogger/writer being paid
- successful podcaster
- business — line of my own products
- strength and conditioning coaching
- working with elite athletes — colleges, professional sports teams
- traveling CPT — and online training coach
- motivational speaker worldwide
What is your dream job?
- Goodness, the real question is what don’t I want to do as a dream job. My dream job is a multitude of things but come together because they surround my passion for fitness/health/mental health. For starters, I would love to have a job working with elite athletes and professional sports teams as their personal trainer or strength and conditioning coach. Besides that, I would enjoy being a professional fitness/health blogger/writer with a successful website, while also working with companies and contributing to their magazines and publications on the topics of fitness/health/mental health and LGBTQ as well. As a side hustle or part time job, I would want to be a motivational speaker that travels and talks about the importance of exercise, building self esteem/having self love and wellness. It would be a bonus to my dream job if I became an established author and had my own line of products as well.
I have some big dreams when it comes to having my dream job, I want to do it all and then some, I want to do big things that make bigger impacts in people’s lives in a positive way.
What is your dream job? are you currently working in the field of your dream job, if not, wh
What are your goals this month?
- purchasing the rest of the equipment needed for my powerlifting meet
- do more research on Pl meets
- lose 5-8 lbs, gain strength and PR in the big lifts
- be on a better time management schedule with blogging, emails, work, etc
- create a new goals sheet for quarterly, yearly, weekly, daily, etc.
Do you have any goals you want to accomplish for the month of April? List them out.
What would you like to achieve in the next year?
- There are so many things I would like to achieve, but here is a sneak peek of goals I have
- Moving to a bigger city
- Having my own podcast
- my blog reaching 10,000 followers/subscribers
- success with being a personal trainer at my place of work and as an independent contractor w/ my own business
- Starting a book
- creation of my very own product line
- having all my credit cards paid off
- having my own place/space (no roomies)
- physically stronger and leaner
- Traveling to more places on my own
- Having done more than 2 powerlifting meets
- Starting a club/group within my community or joining some
- Working for a bigger gym
- Meeting the owner of the company who sponsors me
- Making meditation a daily routine
- writing for more magazine publications
- Having my personal website take off and do well
- Making a passive income; where I work less and do more things I enjoy
- Motivational speaking around the world on the topic of fitness/health/mental health and LGBTQ
- attend more fitness conventions/seminars and events
- working one job again instead of two
- the possibility of going back to college to further my education
- Having a portfolio built of pictures so that I can do modeling gigs in the fitness industry and build myself and reputation
Well, Friday was my birthday and Saturday I had my first fitness photoshoot. It was fun and a great experience that scared the hell out of me but I did it and I will continue to do it now going forward. I made a short post about my experiences and learning to pose, etc find out here what I had to say about the photoshoot.
So this weekend I will be gone, I am heading to Columbus Ohio for the Arnold Classic Expo and I am excited, this will be my third time going & I am hoping I get to meet some new people, make new friends, network and really just have a good time. I leaving very early in the morning and wanted to let my fellow bloggers know, to keep stay tuned to my FB page and Instagram because I plan on taking plenty of pictures and getting involved with some of the fun activities. If anyone else is going, I hope you have a good time, and if you want to meet up there, let me know, I love meeting new people, especially those of you who follow me on social media and my blog! I plan on posting pictures when I am back in town! Have a wonderful weekend.