Do you have a good relationship with food?
Do you lack energy? If so, what is causing this?
- In the recent months I feel as though I have been lacking energy to what to do anything that needs done in my life. For a while it was because of the lack of sleep I was getting, and sometimes it pertained to the kind of meals I was eating (heavy on the stomach?) but now, I think it has caused me to be lazy and not motivated to do things that once were important to me. I have been putting things off for a long time now, keep telling myself I will make time to do it and even write it in my planner but always find an excuse to not have it done. This laziness has been bumming me out and I really want to turn it around and go back to the highly motivated and goal achieving person I once was — and I know I am capable of doing so if I make it a habit once more. This question didn’t ask for a solution to my issue, but it will take me sitting down, writing a list of goals in detail (Quarterly, yearly, monthly, weekly, daily) and coming up with a schedule that is productive and puts my priorities first & then making time for entertainment as well so that I don’t get burnt out too quickly. It is actually simple, the hard part is step 1) sitting down and organizing my thoughts without being distracted. I am giving myself tomorrow as my start date to really get things going. Wish me luck.
How could you take better care of your mental health?
Mental health is very important to me, so this question definitely is helpful to not only myself but to others who have mental health conditions and need advice or tips that I am currently taking or that I am planning on implementing in my life so that I can live a healthier lifestyle. If any of my readers would like to add to this list of things, please feel free, everyone is different and I am always open to different ideas.
- Ridding people in my life who are toxic, negative, and mentally draining
- Finding ways to better manage my anxieties, depressive moods and stress
- Fueling my mind with affirmations, meditations, good quality food, and positive thoughts
- Not allow myself to give too much of myself to anyone to prevent from pouring from an “empty cup”
- Have boundaries/create boundaries to have control over myself and what I will allow and prevent those from taking advantage of me
- Communicate with a therapist, friend, family, spouse instead of keeping everything bundled up inside
- Take time for myself as much as possible
- read, listen to podcast, watch educational videos – keep my mind busy with learning experiences
- Get enough sleep daily
Check out my newest blog post on my website talking about the “carnivore” diet. I did some research on it, thanks to a client of mine & found out some fun facts. Feel free to share any information, opinions, on the topic as well, I love feedback!
Carnivore eating — diet
Happy Fourth Of July To All My Blogger Friends & Readers!!
What smells brings about good memories?
What was the best birthday you ever had?
- The best birthday I ever had was when I was a youngster just growing up and my family would take me to this Mexican restaurant each year for my birthday and I would always get a new sombraro. It was a cool experience and the food was good, it was tradition for me.
Do you have birthday that stands out to you as the BEST birthday? Share it!