In this video, I explain some changes and discuss how YouTube is not TOP priority in my life because I have other obligations and expectations that I want to fulfill in my life at the moment that are more important. I created this video in hopes it would explain what to expect from me and how I plan on going about things from this day forward so no one feels abandoned.
I might have stolen your idea PoojaG to use this same gif, but I think I should be allowed because we have been blog buddies for a long time now and you gave me more work to do by tagging me in this post (which I am happy you did). Thank you dear friend. Check out my friends blog page, she is way cooler than me and has way more post that will get you feeling good and put a smile on your face.
Also thank you inkgirlandwords for creating this tag!
•Answer the questions down below
•Credit the creator of the tag
•Nominate as many blogger as you want, it has to be 5+ though
How long have you been blogging? Since Dec. 2015
Do you enjoy doing tags? Only on Tuesday’s, and what do you know, it is Tuesday! lmfao
Do you follow the blogs that follow you? Normally yes, but not always because I don’t always like other people’s blogs and so I am not going to follow just to follow if I don’t plan on reading them. I am a keep it real kind of person.
Describe your blog in 5 words? Informative, Interesting, supportive, motivating, inspirational.
How many posts have you made on your blog? (Not counting this tag) I believe 556 or so..
On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy blogging? 10.
Post some links to blogs you enjoy reading: Do I have to? lol jk.
Writing or reading blog posts? Writing.
My Nominees Are:
For more tags, click Here
Feel free to share, like, comment and follow.
Have a wonderful Independence Day Bloggers!
For those of you interested in having a sneak peak on what my weekend was like with my loving — I uploaded two videos to give ya some insight. Please be respectful of everyone who is in the video, thank you.
If you want more videos and picture uploads, follow my Instagram account:
Alright lovely blogger friends,
I am going to be gone all weekend, so I might be back Sunday night or Monday Morning, just saying that I won’t be blogging this weekend (which is technically normal) and I apologize I have been away for three days. I have tons of packing to do tonight because I am leaving tomorrow morning after work. I am going to post my workouts I did this week and will try to make time for another post ..but don’t hold me to it, as I have tons to finish around the house before I leave. Hopefully this coming week, I will have more fun fitness/health topics and workouts as well for all of you. With this all being said, I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and i will see you soon! ❤
Keep up with my Instagram – you might see some new pictures during my vacation or videos 😀
P.S.S if you are a blogger who follows me on Instagram and I just don’t know it and haven’t followed you back , let me know —- just saying! sometimes I miss people or don’t know. Also, be on the lookout for a possible new YouTube video tonight as well! wo
Today’s post is a bit different, I wanted to do something fun and also something new. I hooked up with another blogger (whom has done a guest post for me in previous months) and came to her asking if she would be interested in doing something like this, where we each ask each other 5-10 questions about each other’s country and/or state and have that person answer them. Hopefully all of you will enjoy this little activity I came up with. I am from Ohio and she resides in Kenya, and if any of you have questions for either one of us, feel free to leave a comment here or at her page https://lifesfinewhine.wordpress.com/
My Questions for her/ her answers:
- What is your favorite cuisine in Kenya?
Probably Ugali and Sukuma! I can’t live without Ugali!
- Are there any animals going extinct in Kenya or becoming endangered, if so, which ones?
The African Lion, Cheetah, Zebra, Black Rhinos and the African Elephant. We need to take much better care of our animals and it’s very sad to see how much the wildlife in this country has declined in just the last few years. For more information on this please check here: http://www.kenya-advisor.com/wildlife-in-kenya.html and please try to learn on the internet how you can adopt and help save the animals.
- Special holidays your country celebrates?
We have something called Madaraka day on June 1st which celebrates the heroes who for fought for independence and is the day Kenya attained internal self rule in 1964.
- What do young teens and/or young adults have to do for fun in Kenya?
Well if you’re an extrovert there are plenty of clubs, bars and restaurants where you can hang out and have fun in the cities. If you prefer the nature there are lots of animal parks and orphanages, safaris, and other fun places to visit.
- What languages does the population of Kenya speak?
There are about 42 tribes in Kenya each of whom speak their own language and there are some tribes that speak more than one language so there are a lot of languages that are spoken in Kenya however most people speak Swahili and English.
- What religions are popular in Kenya?
The most popular religions are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism however there are other religions in Kenya too.
- Is finding employment hard in Kenya?
Depending on what you do for a living and your level of education finding a good job in Kenya can be either very easy or incredibly difficult. If you do something like accounting or medicine it is probably easier for you to get a job whereas if you do something in Arts like History or Literature there are not as many job opportunities.
- How old does someone have to be in order to smoke & drink alcohol?
Her Questions for me/ I answered:
- What’s your favorite American food? I like Italian dishes, and Mexican food. But if you mean “American”, I would say probably a hamburger! Like something about eating a hamburger with whatever toppings really makes me drool – I have tried so many different ones and they have been delicious.
- Many People Come to America seeking the “American Dream”, but do you think the “American dream” is real anymore? I think the “American dream” depends on the person these days, I don’t necessarily believe in the American dream like most people did back when, but I do believe in being successful and happy in whatever you choose to do.
- What was the best place you have travelled to in America, and why? I liked both Colorado and Pittsburg, for different reasons. Colorado had a lot of outdoor activities that I enjoyed (hiking, camping, nature/wildlife, viewing sites, etc) and I was not used to all of that growing up, so it was a nice change and not to mention where I resided in Colorado at the time it was fairly more diverse than where I reside now – different walks of life. I like Pittsburg because I enjoyed the HUGE city, and being able to see some important monuments, festivals, restaurants. I liked the whole fast paced life that most seemed to live, and the jollies of visiting different parts of Pittsburg, definitely different than what I am used to.
- What is Ohio best known for (besides having an awesome fitness blogger living there)? Ohio is known for our state bird the Cardinal, our buckeye trees (and buckeyes taste so good), for our football team (The Ohio State Buckeyes), for the state flower – the carnation. The American Football Hall of Fame (Canton, OH), our amusement park – Cedar Point, Ohio has been home to at least 8 Presidents and some other famous well known people.
- What’s one place in America you really want to see?: I don’t know of any ONE place I want to see, I have so many I want to see. I need to do more traveling! I want to visit some of the warmer states and perhaps visit NY city as well, just to say I have. I wouldn’t mind hiking some of the more popular places in America. I would love to visit each state’s zoo, lol.
I just wanted to remind everyone who was interested that tomorrow will start the March Push up Challenge, and I am very excited to have some of you participate in this challenge. Here is what to expect on the first day:
- You will receive an email from me discussing your first day of the push ups
- I will continue to email those in the squat challenge about your challenge – 2 days left & this means you may be doing both challenges until the one is finished.
- Remember you can re-read the rules and expectations at any time here
I am excited to have all of you on board and look forward to seeing you build strength!
It is not too late to sign up for the March Push Up challenge, email me at: Shay.email@example.com
Feel free to get your friends and family involved as well, the more the merrier. Share, comment, like and follow 🙂
Your Fitness Blogger