Well, Friday was my birthday and Saturday I had my first fitness photoshoot. It was fun and a great experience that scared the hell out of me but I did it and I will continue to do it now going forward. I made a short post about my experiences and learning to pose, etc find out here what I had to say about the photoshoot.
Week four of this program I am following for deadlifts is all accessory work but I decided to keep squats around for compound lifting purposes — but it feels good taking a small break away from deadlifts to allow my body to recover faster and more efficiently.
- Body bar goodmorning: 4 x 25, 3 lbs
- Hip circles: 4 x 25
- Hip bridges: 4 x 25
- Barbell back squat: 5 x 8-10, 135 lbs
- Box squat: 5 x 6-8, 185 lbs
- EZ bar goodmorning: 5 x 8-10, 40 lbs
- Reverse hyperextensions 5 x 8-10, 25 lbs
- Cable pull throughs: 5 x 8-10, 40 lbs
- Seated leg curl 5 x 8-10,
- Kettlebell overhead lunges: 5 x 8-10, 8 kg
- kettlebell swings: 5 x 8-10, 12 kg