If you could choose to have any emotion right now, what would it be?
What are the little things that make you happy?
- good music
- sunshine/warm weather
- organized and clean bedroom / space
- accomplishing a goal
- helping others
- phone calls from my youngest brother
- being alive
- healthy overall
- something positive, sweet that someone has said to me
- being able to spend the day relaxing, laying in bed
- working in my profession
- my faith
- observing elderly couples holding hands — the cutest
- being outside among nature
- kind gestures
What are some of the little things that make you happiest?
What one thing always makes you smile?
- My youngest brother, he is 10, always has something to share and just seeing him, makes me smile 🙂
What is one thing that makes you smile bloggers? leave answers in comments.
What do you need most in your life?
- A good sense of peace, prosperity, happiness, and love.
What do you need MOST in your life?
It Will Be Happening
I wanted to update everyone the results of my submission, I got an email from Muscle & Strength about publishing my workout/article & the answer is YES! they will be publishing it at some point in May of this year! I am so excited & when it gets published, I will share this link/information with all of you as well
What was the happiest moment of your life?
- I don’t think I have a happiest moment of my life yet, I mean I have had happy moments, but to say they are the happiest moments, I don’t know. I don’t feel that I have lived long enough and I haven’t really experienced everything that is on my goal list of things I want to do. Not every happy moment has been my happiest moments, some of my achievements aren’t even a happiest moment for me, maybe I am reading into this further than I should but I don’t feel as though I have had my happiest moment yet — but I have had plenty of happy moments.
Have you had your happiest moment, if so, what is it? If not, why not?