Happy New Years BLOGGGGERSSS!!!!!! woooooohoooo!
I may be tipsy and typing all at once, but I think it is safe to do so without someone pulling me over or the typing police coming after me – if you the typing police, I swear the wine is good and I will pour you a glass if you promise to continue to let me type and drink it. Now that I got that cautionary stuff out of the way, HOW IS EVERYONE’S NEW YEAR GOING!?! You don’t have to show me pictures of your blackout hangovers or the accidental nude picture that made it to everyone’s phones – lol. Although pictures more appropriate are allowed in my comment section, I try to keep this blog PG, but sometimes my fucking cussing gets in the way and well.. it goes up to PG-13 but then I am all like fuck damn fuck.. and woah.. it goes up to M for mature.. then shit fuck damn shit damn fuck.. and here we are at the big RATED R. If any of that offends you, I am sorry, typically I try to keep it nun over here but every once in awhile I have to go rockstar on my blog.
I did do a workout yesterday on New Years Eve and it went over very well, it was a short one, but still worthy of taking note on here. I felt kind of bad for not posting it when I was logging on social media and trying to avoid all of you, lol I am kidding. love you guys. Hopefully all of you made it to the gym or got a workout in at the house before pouring alcohol in your mouth and eating the goodies – if not, I will forgive you just this one time. I will give you an overview of how I spent my New Year’s eve, which went very well, more than I expected to say the least.
It started like this…
- I went to a bar by myself for 3 hours before a friend shown up. I have social anxiety, so this was huge for me! I am so proud of myself, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be and I ended up talking with people until he had arrived. (random people who offered up conversation)
- I got hit on all night long and got “business” cards with their numbers on them, lol. It actually made me laugh so hard at this.. I woke up this morning, like when did I ask someone for remodeling! lmfao.
- My new friend I made came by and met up with me, we bought drinks and I had 3 prior to him showing up and it was low alcohol because i am smart girl like that BUT the ones he had me drink.. well those were another story but very delicious.
- I wanted to dance, he wanted to dance and everyone was dancing, so I danced my ass off – i love dancing, many of you probably didn’t know, but I love dancing and having a good time. I will dance with almost anyone as long as I am comfortable with dancing with that particular person.
- I got invited on the stage to dance and I did it! woot! sure did.. rocked it out and am proud of myself for doing so.
- I left the bar really really really late and went to Waffle house afterwards with my new friend and his friend and we ate waffles and talked.. Yum! lol.
- Then I got home after 4am and went to bed.. Yay!
- I woke up at 8 for work .. LAME!
- I got off after 3pm – YAY!
- I opened a bottle or two of wine – yay!!!
- made me some hot chocolate my friend made me for Christmas (different friend)
- drank hot chocolate and wine at the same time – taking turns between the glass and mug! lol – yay!
- my hot chocolate is gone for now – lame!!!
- my wine is still here and I am drinking it- yay!!
The end. ( I left out hefty details..of my whole night, but it is for the best) lol
My Workout – Yesterday
- Reps of whatever exercise I was performing first without weight
- Wide-stance Sumo barbell deadlift- 4 x 12. 1 x 65lb, 1 x 105lb, 2 x 155lb
- Smith machine squat- 4 x 15. 1 x 105lb, 3 x 65lb and found out my 1RM right now is 145-150lb which is 50lb lower than I used to be. but I am moving on up. Superset with skater lunges- 4 x 10 per leg
- Barbell booty dip- 4 x 15, 12, 10, 10
- Donkey cable kickback- Right leg (full kickback) 5 x 10, 10lb. Right leg (kickback pulse) 5 x 15, 10lb. Left leg (full kickback) 5 x 10, 10lb. Left leg (kickback pulse) 5 x 15, 10lb
- air squats: 130 reps
Short workout but a very good workout at the same time. Feel free to share your workouts with me in the comment section and have a wonderful rest of the New Years!
Your Fitness blogger,