If your local store does not carry this brand and you were interested in trying it:
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
What is your favorite healthy food? leave comments!
I ordered some Quest Nutrition Protein Powder and got 3 FREE cereal bars from them and I am going to be doing a review on ALL THREE of them, so yesterday I did my first review on the chocolate flavored one.
P.S I finally figured out how to show my videos on my blog! Yay 🙂
- 1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled & cleaned
- 5 tbsp of softened butter
- 3-4 large cloves of garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper
- fresh or dried parsley to use as a garnish
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spread butter evenly on the bottom of the baking dish
- sprinkle crushed garlic over the butter
- add the shrimp
- bake for 7 minutes, then stir/turn shrimp, then bake for another 7-10 minutes
- squeeze a lemon wedge if desired and garnish with parsley
This dish would probably go great as part of a pasta dish, or as a side to a steak, even possibly adding it to a salad might be okay.
How many of you are shrimp fans? let me know in the comment section!
Last Saturday I missed the opportunity to share a recipe with all of you, but was able to do one on my podcast last Thursday. This particular recipe, is for anyone who enjoys sweet potatoes, personally, I do not, so I most likely will not give this a try, but my family loves it so I know they make something with similar ingredients during the holiday months. Hopefully this quick recipe will be one you share with the folks.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- maple syrup (preferably pure) 2 tbsp
- cinnamon 1/4 tsp
- nutmeg 1/4 tsp
- pepper 1/4 tsp
- salt 1/2 tsp
- olive oil 1 1/2 tbsp
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil and spray it. (or without use of parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray)
- Cut the sweet potatoes in cubed shaped, and place them inside a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and maple syrup on top of them, then sprinkle the spices, mix together until the sweet potatoes are well covered
- Dump onto the cookie sheet and bake them for 15-20 minutes (should be tender and slightly crispy) and you will want to stir the sweet potatoes half way through cooking time.