What makes you angry? How do you deal with the anger?
- I would be ranting if I had a list of everything that made me angry, as a matter of fact, I don’t think I could list everything because sometimes I find something new grinds my gears that I haven’t experienced before — and other times, it isn’t that I am angry, it might be just that I am frustrated and coming off angry about a situation. Either way, you got lucky because I was able to come up with a ranting list of things that anger me:
- Losing — I hate losing because I am competitive by nature. I never have fun losing, but I have learned to play sports, games, activities for fun because people don’t enjoy being around “sore losers”
- Failing – Failing at something or not being good at something; especially when I see someone else is good at it because it makes me feel “lame” not living up to those same standards & brings out my competitive nature. I tend to look at failing with perspective, and I either practice & try again or I admit to myself that I am not good at whatever it may be and move on or play for fun.
- people whom seem to complain when they have it easier in life compared to others around them
- When people talk to me condescendingly
- Shopping at Walmart
- Person taking advantage of someone because of their vulnerabilities
- 2 face individuals
- Our governments choices sometimes
- Hate crimes
- bad drivers who do not care about the lives they are endangering
- Lack of justice for victims of any type of abuse or having to deal with unsolved homicides
What is it that makes you angry?
How would you change the world?
- I’d make it a place where people could feel safe being who they are without feeling as though there will be consequences or judgement rendered (i.e prevent bullying, body shaming, make places more LGBTQ friendly and open minded, etc)
- I’d make treatment for diseases and health conditions more affordable so that everyone could afford treatment without worrying about debt, or losing everything they have (cancers, STDS/HIV, bone & heart conditions, etc)
- I’d have wages match the cost of living everywhere so that people could better afford their living circumstances & it could cut down on homelessness and hunger
- I’d spread the importance of exercise and have health providers give fitness counceling to patients (cardiovascular test, muscular test, etc) cutting down on the deaths of inactivity and spreading awareness.
- I’d make better suited laws against rape, molestation, sexual assault, domestic violence, so that families could get the justice they deserved and the victim could feel safe after their attack.
- Pedophiles would not be released , they would be held accountable for the rest of their lives for the crime(s) they commit.
- I’d make college education more affordable by either allowing one year free of tuition (undergrad students) or lessen the cost of education so that more people could afford to get their college education without sinking into debt by the time they graduate or worse, having to drop out because they can no longer afford their education.
- I’d have schools better guarded so that when mass shootings erupt, the students can feel more at ease, and have a better plan of action for each school in case something like this does happen for all grades.
- I’d pay actors and professional athletes less money (instead of millions) maybe I would make sure they still got paid for their talents but not paid to the point where they make more money than some other important professions, I think 6 digits would be comfortable and still be fair vs having some of these athletes & actors being paid millions per contract or commercial, etc. I want the pay structure to still compliment their talents and effort but not exceed a certain amount of money to keep things reasonable.
These are just some of which I would change, I have a whole listful of things I would want to change that would hopefully be for the better and help many people. As for you, what would you want to change about the world?