Do you have friends who have different backgrounds to you? Do you feel this is important?
- Yes & Yes, I believe having friends from different backgrounds has exposed me to different ways of life, allowed me to see the world from different perspectives and helped to make me more open-minded. Not to mention it creates for a great learning experience as well
What is the best advice you have ever been given?
- I have received so much advice/wisdom from people over the years, I don’t believe has stood out more important than the other — they all played some part in my life at some point and have managed to be something I either chosen to listen to you or use when the time comes.
What small change would you like to make to your life?
- Where I currently reside. I would like to move to a bigger city with more opportunity and more freedom, culture, diversity and learning experiences.
Did you enjoy school? What life lessons did you learn from your there?
- I did enjoy school, in fact, I hated to miss school due to illness and couldn’t stand being late for school. Some of the life lessons I learned from attending school were to prepare me for college, or my future. Some other lessons came from experiences; losing friends, dating, time management skills, etc.
How many of you enjoyed going to school? Was there a period of time you didn’t like attending school or when you started to enjoy it but didn’t previously? Share the lessons you took with you going forward in life.
If you could go back to when you were a child, what would you say to yourself?
- I would tell myself “to be yourself 100%, no matter what others may think. Never feel the need to change who you are in order to make others like you”. I would tell myself this then, in hopes that when I proceed through life, I never felt the need to always change who I was to fit in, or to be liked or worthy of someone else. It would probably have made my life a little bit easier. #lifelesson
What would you tell your childhood self?
What do you love about life?
- I love the opportunities life has to offer, the learning experiences, the choices we have to live our lives to the fullest, the adventure it brings, and being able to experience life with different people in various ways.
What do you love about life? or don’t you love life?