What does love mean to you?
- Love means unconditional respect, support, loyalty, and a meaningful relationship.
What does love mean to you? I am eager to read all the answers.
What would give your life more meaning?
- Possibly sharing it with someone special.
What is one thing you have always wished for?
- Hmm, possibly love ( a healthy relationship) and some form of financial success.
What do you believe you deserve in life?
- I believe I deserve to find happiness within myself and in the world around me. I think that’s very important, to be happy with who I am, what I do and what I leave behind as a legacy for others to remember me by – something positive and empowering.
What do you believe you deserve in life? Anything in particular?
What time in your life do you always want to remember?
- I’d say all the good times. Specifically times I had with loved ones whom past away, the times I have had with old and new friends alike, the times I have spent with my siblings and mom. I’d like to remember the times I have triumphed and the times that I struggled but made it through, I want to remember all the positive that has entered my life and helped shaped me into a better person. There isn’t just one time I would like to remember, because I have had many good times in my life that I will cherish.
Is there a specific time in your life that you want to always remember or are you like me and have more than one?
What mistakes have you learned from in the past?
- How to make better financial decisions with credit card use
- how important your credit score is when it comes to everyday life
- Not to allow family members to take advantage of you financially
- Being happy with myself truly before involving myself in a long term relationship with someone else
- Stand up for myself
- Take risk instead of passing up opportunity due to fear
- Make more of an effort to keep in touch with loved ones and friends
- Don’t do too much all at once — know your limits
- Don’t change who you are in order for people to like you
- Don’t be afraid to be honest about your feelings
- Date someone who brings value to your life, instead of basing things off looks alone
- There is nothing wrong with being single, no need to rush into a relationship
- put yourself FIRST
- Live below my means
- listen to what someone has to say before deciding to react and then regretting it later
- Walk away from relationships that hinder, scare, control or makes you feel less than your best
- choose friends wisely and be cautious of whom you allow in your circle
- Pray more often because you need help from a higher power more than you know
What are some lessons you have learned from mistakes you have made?