I love you no matter who you are or who you love! #gaypride
Today is National Coming Out Day! 🙂 I want everyone who follows me that is part of the LGBT & LGBTQ community to know I always welcome you to my blogs and that I fully support it! I appreciate all of you for supporting me as well, considering I came out in 2010 🙂 I love you guys! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY! xo
Hey everyone, I am happy to announce I have made my milestone of 500 followers! this is great and I feel pretty awesome, but I want to thank all of you for continuing to show support for my blog! None of you go unrecognized and many of you are amazing with amazing talents in writing. I enjoy being able to network with most of you on a daily basis! if you follow me and want to subscribe to my blog, feel free to do so because I want to keep everyone updated on new things to come as they arrive. Again, I am very grateful for this and I hope to continue giving you guys a reason to stay on my page. Thank you so much!
My next goal: 600 followers, that is going to be a tough number to get to, but I look forward to the adventure! Also, feel free to follow me on social media as well, I love talking and will talk your head off if you let me! haha.
Your Fitness blogger,
Thank you PoojaG for nominating me for the 3 day quote challenge, especially on Halloween, I have been nominated before but not on a holiday, so this is very cool indeed! If anyone wants some fun last minute Halloween costume ideas, visit her page and take a look, very cute and she also has some good quotes she used for her 3 day quote challenge as well.
Rules to be followed:
- 3 quotes each day
- 3 nominees to be nominated (no repetition!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
My quotes for today are:
- “If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween” – Douglas Coupland
- “Message boards are like going to a Halloween Masquerade party, everyone has a screen name”- John Mackey
- “On Halloween, kids get to assume, for one night the outward forms of their inner most dread, and they’re also allowed to take candy from strangers, the scariest thing of all”- Kate Christensen
My nominees for today are:
For more challenges on this blog, click here
I hope you have enjoyed the quotes, like, follow, share!
Happy Monday!!! Today I am going to be posting just my workout because John has been sick for the last couple of days so we didn’t have the chance to actually workout together, he hoping to return tomorrow morning, but earlier in the day, so I may or may not be working out with him because he has a busy work schedule this week, nonetheless, he will continue to have his workouts emailed to him. I want to thank everyone who has supported my youtube videos, I appreciate it and thank you for the kind words. Today be on the look out for #MotivationMonday Quotes and Youtube video, it will be fun, and tomorrow be on the lookout for #TopicTuesday Youtube video 🙂
I didn’t do a proper warm-up today before starting my exercise, I am good about it when I am with John but bad about doing a warm-up when I am alone. I will work on that and be a better example for my audience.
- Cable low rows – 120 lb, 6 reps, 6 sets
- Tricep pushdown (V-bar) – 50 lbs, 15 reps, 6 sets
- Cable Curls – 25 lb (Although I can do heavier), 5 sets, 10 reps
- Dumbbell squat to shoulder press- 10 lb dumbbells in each hand, 5 sets, 10 reps
- lat pulldowns- 100 lb, 6 reps, 5 sets
- bicep curls (using weight plate) – 25 lb, 10 reps, 5 sets
- incline pushups- 5 sets, 10 reps
- Tricep dips- 5 sets, 5 reps ( I am working on getting better at these, they are a difficult exercise for me)
- Using the Dip station, I did my ab workout- 10 reps, 5 sets
- Burpees- 8 reps, 3 sets
- Treadmill- 5 minutes, no incline, 2.5 speed
Hopefully you have enjoyed my workout routine for today, tomorrow will be lower body & abs 🙂
Your fitness blogger,
Happy Motivational Monday! Be on the look out for my new Motivational Monday Youtube video today!
- Treadmill- 10 minutes, no incline, 3.5 speed
- Stationary bike- 45 minutes straight through, level 4 resistance, RPMS between 60-70 (although I kept mine between 90-120 at a level 4)
- Treadmill- 5 minutes, no incline, 2.5 speed (until the heart rate decreases) sometimes we have to go longer to get our heart rate down.
We didn’t stretch because he was in a rush for time to pick up his family member from school, he mentioned that neither of knees bothered him like they had when he first started working out, although he did mention that one of his knees was going to start aching if we had gone on for a bit longer, but I told him to stretch it out real good and ice bath it if necessary. I know he complained of shin splints on a previous day so I need to remind him on some things he can do about that if it continues as well, and will tell him to see a doctor if it worsens over the course of his training.
He said he wants to keep his RPMS between 70-80 now because he said 60-70 was too easy for him this time round and I am very happy about this! I think he can do it! he proved to me that he has no issues with getting up to 70 and staying there for awhile. I plan on upping the level, either within the next week or the week after the next when I think he is comfortable. Tomorrow we are going to try something different, using steps, so hopefully he enjoys it. Overall we both got a good workout it.
I managed to get my upper body workout done today before meeting up with him, I did chest, back and arms. If anyone is interested in knowing, I don’t mind sharing, I may start making post about my own workouts at some point. Thank you for reading, and if anyone wants to throw in ideas for cardio exercises for my beginner client, please feel free.
Your fitness blogger,