What are the little things that make you happy?
- good music
- sunshine/warm weather
- organized and clean bedroom / space
- accomplishing a goal
- helping others
- phone calls from my youngest brother
- being alive
- healthy overall
- something positive, sweet that someone has said to me
- being able to spend the day relaxing, laying in bed
- working in my profession
- my faith
- observing elderly couples holding hands — the cutest
- being outside among nature
- kind gestures
What are some of the little things that make you happiest?
Are you good at organizing your time? How could you improve?
- For the most part, I am good at time management because I use daily/monthly planners that assist with keeping up with my task, events, and daily activities & I also have a dry erase board calendar that hangs on my wall in my bedroom (that I need to start utilizing — a friend made it for me). I like utilizing these resources because without them I would be lost, however, I do feel that I need to still improve my time management skills because I want to be more precise about utilizing my time, and being sure that within the 24 hours of time I have allotted, I can stay productive & keep from overwhelming myself with too much on my plate. I need help with better managing my time so that I get enough sleep throughout the day as well — because living on 2-3 or sometimes 4-5 hours of sleep isn’t ample if I want to be efficient and functional at my best. I will need to google some time management skills/resources that might be helpful or use Pinterest to give me some creative ideas in ways to stay organized with my time & become less stressed and overwhelmed doing so.
How is your time management skills, are you good at organizing your time? if no, how can you improve? If this is one of your strengths, share how you go about organizing your time, would love recommendations: apps, creative DIYs, videos, etc that could be useful in helping myself and others.
Forgot to adult for the week..
I think my weekly planner is getting sick of me going off schedule these days, I have a planner I use and lately have barely opened it — hints why I have been behind in blogging and studying; I should always check my planner because honestly. my anxiety starts to kick in when I don’t do things as planned and then have list of task that never got done because I have been fiddle farting around instead of adulting. I could probably complain all day, but it comes down to my time management and all my projects and goals.. I have so many projects and don’t utilize my time well (anymore) — well 2018, don’t give up on me yet… I plan on getting back on track when it comes to priorities and tasks (fingers crossed) .. but I am young, right? so I should be allowed to get off the beaten path every once in awhile without feeling bad.. BUT my personality trait doesn’t allow me to enjoy my youth when I am constantly trying to keep myself on a “perfect” schedule — pretending that it is possible to do so, so I don’t freak out. Thankfully I have friends and family who seemingly understand that I am crazy and my OCD and time management skills fight back & forth which causes the HUGE debate in my head as to what to get started on first. Externally I am smiling until I get home and break down.. but that’s a whole new story for a different day. Back to what is scheduled. My workouts. & if I am lucky I might be able to squeeze in some studying before work tonight. Hmm. Wish me luck.
Oh & the next blog post will begin my workout sessions….