I have some pretty fun news for all of you who have been keeping up with my blog and enjoy my fitness/health post. I have started a new cut program with a fellow YouTuber; we will be doing video updates talking about our results and point of views every Friday – my video on Friday will talk about Mon-Thursday since Fridays I work and my Monday videos will talk about my Friday,Saturday, Sunday results to keep everyone informed on the whole week. She will be posting the video first and then I post the same video on my channel. We have our differences during this program; she will be following a more paleo macro diet.. because she is vegetarian and after watching the program videos feels as though it would best fit this program and I will be following my new macros – which I will share with all of you down below (but will not being eating paleo). Basically, after my first program I did that was 12 weeks long, she contacted me with questions and I made the decision to do another cut with her since she was new to it and it was easier to do it together than to explain everything since there is so many things that go into a cut depending on your fitness level and goals.
So with that being said, watch both of our channels to keep updated on our results and to show some honest support. Feel free to follow us on social media, subscribe to our channel and follow my blog because i will be posting the videos on here as well.
Warm up: 2-3 minutes of jump rope
- Incline DB Flys: 3 x 12-15, 20 lb. (1 minute of cardio acceleration after each set: jump rope)
- DB flys: 3 x 12 -15, 20 lb & 30 lb. (1 minute of cardio acceleration after each set: bench step ups)
- Cable Crossover: 3 x 12-15, 40 lb. (1 minute of cardio acceleration after each set: squat jumps)
- Triceps Pushdown: 3 x 12-15, 70 lb. (1 minute of cardio acceleration after each set: box shuffle)
- Standing DB triceps extension:3 x 12-15, 40 lb. (1 minute of cardio acceleration after each set: kettlebell swings -8kg)
- Cable lying triceps extension: 3 x 12-15, 30 lb. (1 minute of cardio acceleration after each set: goblet squat – 30 lb)
- Crunches: 3 x 12-15. (1 minute of cardio acceleration after each set: running in place)
- One arm high pulley cable side bends: 3 x 12-15, 20 lb. (1 minute cardio acceleration after each set: lunge jumps)
All in all, definitely a good workout. I have to use really low weights during the cardio acceleration portion because the point of it is to do it for the whole minute without stopping and the cardio acceleration takes the place of the rest time you would usually have between sets. Definitely a good idea and helps with implementing cardio and strength. Warming up before your workout is very important in this program. I am hoping to blog my other two workouts for ya’ll to see that did in the previous days. Also, I plan on blogging all my workouts for you guys (sometimes I may be late in doing so depending on my work schedule) and sometimes I skip workout days due to having other obligations so those days I won’t be able to log obviously.. but I will do my best to keep everyone posted on each of my workout days. The link to the program will explain what our expectations are each day we do our workouts .. so that might be fun to read and learn about. Again we are hoping all of you will be supportive of our journey to getting shredded — feel free to leave comments or questions, I will leave my social media media and email at the bottom of this post. Thanks for reading!