Do you ever feel sad about people you have lost touch with who were once important to you?
- Every once in a while I think about it, but it doesn’t necessarily effect me negatively but it does weigh on my mind for a few seconds and I relive a few moments of when I was close to them & think back to those days.
Who would you like to reconnect with & why?
- My ex Rachel because I really did believe she was my soulmate/is my soulmate and I haven’t seen her in about 2.5 years (well spoken to anyways) and I would love to catch up and see what is new within our lives
- possibly my dad due to the fact I haven’t seen him since I was 3 years of my age and I had questions and I am curious to know who he is in person
- old friends that I used to be close with because at one point those people mattered to me.
Were there secrets in your family? How did that affect you?
- I believe my family had secrets but for the most part none of which affected me, at least I didn’t feel as though. The secrets that my family has I either grown to ask about when I became an adult or things I would overhear as a child between two adults. There may be secrets I have no idea about, but there is a saying “What you don’t know, can’t hurt you” so it can’t affect me if I don’t know about it.
This is such a weird question, but I suppose there are families where they keep secrets from the outside world or perhaps from their kids, etc. I have heard of secrets from others that they had to keep because to tell it would ruin the parents marriage or cause chaos. Thankfully, I don’t think my family has that sort of secret but again, I may not know everything.
What was your favorite family vacation?
- There is one vacation I remember vaguely. The trip to Maumee Bay and staying in cabins. My family doesn’t take very many vacations, so when it comes to traveling and visiting new places, most of the time, it was on my own.
What smells brings about good memories?
Did you witness anything in the past that you wish you hadn’t?
What were you doing this time, last year?
- I can’t say 100 percent, but if I were to guess, probably at home in my room either blogging, or watching t.v in bed