Are you a nervous person? why do you think this is?
- Not necessarily no, normally I am the opposite of that, but pending the circumstances, I can become nervous and because of my anxiety.
Are you a nervous person? leave answers in the comment section.
Do you have mood swings, what do you think causes them?
- Yes I do have mood swings. I believe what causes my mood swings: lack of sleep, hormonal changes due to my period, depression, the season (winter/cold months), being around people/person whom I don’t like, being hungry and my anxiety.
Do you have mood swings? if so, what causes your mood swings? I know many people will go as far to say that it could be a sign of bipolar — but I haven’t spoken with a specialist to say whether or not I suffer from bipolar.
What causes you to be anxious?
- Running late
- Starting a new job
- moving to a new location (new state, city, new roommates, etc)
- traveling someplace new on my own
- being in crowded spaces
- having to make difficult decisions
- not feeling financially secure or having to worry about finances/bills
- driving in bad weather
- weight gain, body fat increase (self image)
- failing at something
- First dates
- when I lose something important to me
- when other people around me are having a bad day — & their attitudes toward me are negative
- when people are talking badly about me in my presence.
- being involved in confrontations
- talking on the phone
- adulting sometimes
These are are just a short list of things that cause me to be anxious. Feel free to add your own list in the comment section.
Are you easily frustrated? what is it that frustrates you?
- Yes, I can be easily frustrated when I am overwhelmed or stressed out. Many times the thing that frustrates me is when I am struggling to understand a concept or math equation & I keep trying to process the steps, but can’t get the formula down or understand the concept. Another frustration is when I am being sarcastic and it ends up offending someone, so I apologize but they don’t seem forgiving (even after saying “it’s okay”) because it makes me feel bad and I become frustrated with myself.
- Also, I get frustrated when people are running late or when I am running late.
Are you the type or be easily frustrated, if so, what are some things that can cause you frustration?
Who or what keeps you calm?
- In a perfect world, it would have been meditation but since I haven’t done that in awhile — oops! It would have to be my self control, knowing how to shut off and focus on breathing and allowing myself to relax — not always easy, but it helps when I have music as well and I can tune out certain thoughts or just listen to a song and really get involved with the lyrics.
What keeps all of you calm, or who?