Where would you like to travel?
- All over the U.S – All 50 states, For starters, I would like to visit California, Florida and New York City because these three places I always hear people speaking highly about or have visited multiple times & I have never been on the ocean so Florida and California would be a nice experience for that. I would also like to visit the Bahamas and other islands, as well as visit outside the country possibly but with so much to see in the U.S; I would be just as happy to see everything each state has to offer.
I have a lot of travelers who read my blogs and I follow many of you who travel for a living or as a side hobby, it’s always fun to read and view the pictures. Assuming most people enjoy travel — where is someplace you would like to visit?
What skill have you always wanted to have?
- The skill to strike up conversation with anyone at any time. I am used to talking to people at work and having to connect with people as a personal trainer but I want to be able to do the same when I am in public outside of my job. I like meeting people and in order to meet people, I need the confidence to just talk to people.
Did you ever experience bullying? How did you deal with this?
- Yes, I experienced bullying on multiple occasions throughout my life. I was bullied in elementary school, two middle schools and two high schools. It was tough, because I was taught to stick up for myself and not allow people to do harm to me, thankfully, my bullying was all verbal but nonetheless, I never did stick up for myself. Normally, I would ignore it and say nothing, cry when I got home or had alone time, I would allow it to happen and not say anything to adults about it including my own family members. I pretty much did nothing. When I was being bullied by my own family sometimes, I did pretty much the same thing or I would lash out and cry, get mad and say really mean things back, remove myself from the room, etc.
Have you ever been a victim of bullying? Did you do anything about it, or tell anyone?
Who was your biggest influence growing up?
- I’d say it was between my mom and Micheal Jordan due to the fact I was all about basketball growing up, played all my life pretty much. As I have gotten older, my influences have changed quite a bit which shows growth and priority. Although my mom has still been an influence in my life, especially since she was a single mom.
Who was your biggest influence growing up? and why?
What song holds special memories for you?
- Music is so important to me and I have a song for almost every aspect of my life, relationships, thoughts, mood, etc. The music I listen to varies, but I have many that bring back memories; good and bad. Having to choose one song would be too difficult of a decision because I have had more than one special moment in my life, well what I would consider special. I won’t list all the songs either because that would be time consuming, but I will list 3-4 songs that come to mind right away for different reasons.
– “Wrong” – Ally Hills
– ” New”- Daya
– ” Ride” – SOMO
Is there a particular song that comes to mind that holds special memories for you?
If you could go back to when you were a child, what would you say to yourself?
- I would tell myself “to be yourself 100%, no matter what others may think. Never feel the need to change who you are in order to make others like you”. I would tell myself this then, in hopes that when I proceed through life, I never felt the need to always change who I was to fit in, or to be liked or worthy of someone else. It would probably have made my life a little bit easier. #lifelesson
What would you tell your childhood self?