What is your dream job?
- Goodness, the real question is what don’t I want to do as a dream job. My dream job is a multitude of things but come together because they surround my passion for fitness/health/mental health. For starters, I would love to have a job working with elite athletes and professional sports teams as their personal trainer or strength and conditioning coach. Besides that, I would enjoy being a professional fitness/health blogger/writer with a successful website, while also working with companies and contributing to their magazines and publications on the topics of fitness/health/mental health and LGBTQ as well. As a side hustle or part time job, I would want to be a motivational speaker that travels and talks about the importance of exercise, building self esteem/having self love and wellness. It would be a bonus to my dream job if I became an established author and had my own line of products as well.
I have some big dreams when it comes to having my dream job, I want to do it all and then some, I want to do big things that make bigger impacts in people’s lives in a positive way.
What is your dream job? are you currently working in the field of your dream job, if not, wh
What would you like to achieve in the next year?
- There are so many things I would like to achieve, but here is a sneak peek of goals I have
- Moving to a bigger city
- Having my own podcast
- my blog reaching 10,000 followers/subscribers
- success with being a personal trainer at my place of work and as an independent contractor w/ my own business
- Starting a book
- creation of my very own product line
- having all my credit cards paid off
- having my own place/space (no roomies)
- physically stronger and leaner
- Traveling to more places on my own
- Having done more than 2 powerlifting meets
- Starting a club/group within my community or joining some
- Working for a bigger gym
- Meeting the owner of the company who sponsors me
- Making meditation a daily routine
- writing for more magazine publications
- Having my personal website take off and do well
- Making a passive income; where I work less and do more things I enjoy
- Motivational speaking around the world on the topic of fitness/health/mental health and LGBTQ
- attend more fitness conventions/seminars and events
- working one job again instead of two
- the possibility of going back to college to further my education
- Having a portfolio built of pictures so that I can do modeling gigs in the fitness industry and build myself and reputation