What are your goals this month?
- purchasing the rest of the equipment needed for my powerlifting meet
- do more research on Pl meets
- lose 5-8 lbs, gain strength and PR in the big lifts
- be on a better time management schedule with blogging, emails, work, etc
- create a new goals sheet for quarterly, yearly, weekly, daily, etc.
Do you have any goals you want to accomplish for the month of April? List them out.
What would you like to achieve in the next year?
- There are so many things I would like to achieve, but here is a sneak peek of goals I have
- Moving to a bigger city
- Having my own podcast
- my blog reaching 10,000 followers/subscribers
- success with being a personal trainer at my place of work and as an independent contractor w/ my own business
- Starting a book
- creation of my very own product line
- having all my credit cards paid off
- having my own place/space (no roomies)
- physically stronger and leaner
- Traveling to more places on my own
- Having done more than 2 powerlifting meets
- Starting a club/group within my community or joining some
- Working for a bigger gym
- Meeting the owner of the company who sponsors me
- Making meditation a daily routine
- writing for more magazine publications
- Having my personal website take off and do well
- Making a passive income; where I work less and do more things I enjoy
- Motivational speaking around the world on the topic of fitness/health/mental health and LGBTQ
- attend more fitness conventions/seminars and events
- working one job again instead of two
- the possibility of going back to college to further my education
- Having a portfolio built of pictures so that I can do modeling gigs in the fitness industry and build myself and reputation
So this weekend I will be gone, I am heading to Columbus Ohio for the Arnold Classic Expo and I am excited, this will be my third time going & I am hoping I get to meet some new people, make new friends, network and really just have a good time. I leaving very early in the morning and wanted to let my fellow bloggers know, to keep stay tuned to my FB page and Instagram because I plan on taking plenty of pictures and getting involved with some of the fun activities. If anyone else is going, I hope you have a good time, and if you want to meet up there, let me know, I love meeting new people, especially those of you who follow me on social media and my blog! I plan on posting pictures when I am back in town! Have a wonderful weekend.