Have you ever lied or cheated in a relationship? Did you come clean? Do you regret it now?
- I have never lied nor cheated while being in a relationship.
Can you communicate well in a relationship? Do you talk our your problems?
- In the past, no. Fast forward to now, if I was in a relationship, I would do a better job of communicating my thoughts and feelings to my partner & as far a “talking out my problems” in a relationship, I have a hard time with. In the past whenever an issue arose, I would either shut down and kind of walk away or stay silent, or I would be super anxious and jump to the worst case scenario. Instead of talking about problems within the relationship, etc I would scour and automatically put the blame on myself,
Do you feel that you need more encouragement from others?
- While I do believe it would be nice to have more outside encouragement, I don’t depend on it or expect it because I have for so long relied on my own self motivation to pull me through & while it isn’t as strong as someone else believing in you or pushing you — sometimes it is just enough of what I need to kick me into gear. I have taught myself to be thankful when someone does take the time to encourage me but not fuss if it doesn’t happen because being my own strength I can count on more so than not, and having built this habit to encourage myself, I feel it comes handy when I don’t get outside encouragement from others.
How do you feel about them? Do you have good working relationships?
- At both jobs I am civil with those I am not huge fans of because I like to keep things professional and focus on the task at hand. At the gym there is only like ONE person whom I don’t like and that’s because she annoys me & comes off extremely fake and just superficial — I haven’t been a fan since being first introduced. I don’t work along side of her and on rare occasions we might run into each other but I don’t go out of my way to be rude but I don’t go out of my way to hold a conversation either; basically greet and move on. My third shift job, I don’t like the majority of my teammates due to their character flaws that have turned me off or how they have treated me in the past; there is only a very select few whom I consider friends outside of work and enjoy being around. As far as working relationships, I can work with someone regardless of how I feel about them for the most part, and if it becomes an issue, I take it up with the head honcho so that it no longer effects my work environment or I handle the issue at hand if need be on my own.
Do you ever feel sad about people you have lost touch with who were once important to you?
- Every once in a while I think about it, but it doesn’t necessarily effect me negatively but it does weigh on my mind for a few seconds and I relive a few moments of when I was close to them & think back to those days.
Have you ever been afraid of another person? How did you deal with this?
- Yes, in both middle school and high school. I had my reasons and maybe it was more intimidated than fearful or a mixture of both at the time. I chose to either avoid the person/persons or just deal with the fact that I was going to see them no matter what. Now, I don’t find myself fearful of any humans, because I have little to no reason to be.
Who would you turn to in a crisis?
- Goodness, It would depend on the type of crisis and who I felt would be best to help or be supportive. Most likely it would be my mom though.