Have you ever had your heart broken?
What makes you sad about your life right now?
- One of my grandparents, whom I am close to, has cancer again for the 5th time.
What is your saddest memory?
- My saddest memory would have to be when my grandfather passed away a week before Christmas I believe it was. Our family had just moved to a new state and it wasn’t too long ago I was visiting him at the hospital, he was talking but I knew he was in pain and that his condition was serious. I never figured his time after that would be cut so short, I loved him and I think the fact I couldn’t make it to his funeral sucked, and the fact I never got to say goodbye sucked, and I was younger, in my preteens, so of course it was just difficult all around.
What was your saddest memory?
What Emotion Do You Feel Most Often?
- Somewhat of a difficult question to answer, but if I was being honest, I would say between frustration/sadness from thoughts of the past or flashbacks while listening to a song, and/or the feeling of being content — but not with life necessarily, just content because nothing is causing me to be extremely happy but at the same time, I am not upset either. My emotions are weird sometimes, especially when I am feeling emotional or in a vulnerable state of mind.
What makes you sad?
- Some of the things that can make me sad:
- When I am feeding off someone else who is sad or has negative energy
- When I hear and see on the news of crimes against innocent children
- When someone is rude/mean to me for no apparent reason (this probably makes me mad more than anything)
- When I am feeling overwhelmed or anxiety
- When I am listening to sad music in an emotional state
- My depressive moods
- When things don’t seem to be going my way & I feel as though there is nothing I can do about it
- Being scared pending the situation
- When I fail at something important to me
The things listed (not all of them trigger my sadness) many times it depends on the circumstances and environment I am in that could cause these answers to make me feel sadness. At some point, one or more of these things listed have caused sadness but doesn’t mean they always cause me sadness/grief.
What makes you sad?