Is anything holding you back?
How could your life be better?
- Well I could be a millionaire, working one job as a personal trainer or strength coach. Published author that has inspired multiple beings in the world, having a strong mental and physical balance that is healthy & being in a good place in my life where I don’t have to overwork myself nor feel stressed out with the smaller things.
Where would you like to travel?
- All over the U.S – All 50 states, For starters, I would like to visit California, Florida and New York City because these three places I always hear people speaking highly about or have visited multiple times & I have never been on the ocean so Florida and California would be a nice experience for that. I would also like to visit the Bahamas and other islands, as well as visit outside the country possibly but with so much to see in the U.S; I would be just as happy to see everything each state has to offer.
I have a lot of travelers who read my blogs and I follow many of you who travel for a living or as a side hobby, it’s always fun to read and view the pictures. Assuming most people enjoy travel — where is someplace you would like to visit?
What would you like to achieve in the next year?
- There are so many things I would like to achieve, but here is a sneak peek of goals I have
- Moving to a bigger city
- Having my own podcast
- my blog reaching 10,000 followers/subscribers
- success with being a personal trainer at my place of work and as an independent contractor w/ my own business
- Starting a book
- creation of my very own product line
- having all my credit cards paid off
- having my own place/space (no roomies)
- physically stronger and leaner
- Traveling to more places on my own
- Having done more than 2 powerlifting meets
- Starting a club/group within my community or joining some
- Working for a bigger gym
- Meeting the owner of the company who sponsors me
- Making meditation a daily routine
- writing for more magazine publications
- Having my personal website take off and do well
- Making a passive income; where I work less and do more things I enjoy
- Motivational speaking around the world on the topic of fitness/health/mental health and LGBTQ
- attend more fitness conventions/seminars and events
- working one job again instead of two
- the possibility of going back to college to further my education
- Having a portfolio built of pictures so that I can do modeling gigs in the fitness industry and build myself and reputation
What skill have you always wanted to have?
- The skill to strike up conversation with anyone at any time. I am used to talking to people at work and having to connect with people as a personal trainer but I want to be able to do the same when I am in public outside of my job. I like meeting people and in order to meet people, I need the confidence to just talk to people.
What do you believe you deserve in life?
- I believe I deserve to find happiness within myself and in the world around me. I think that’s very important, to be happy with who I am, what I do and what I leave behind as a legacy for others to remember me by – something positive and empowering.
What do you believe you deserve in life? Anything in particular?