What are your worst traits?
this is one of those questions where people become vulnerable and scare of how people will perceive them after admitting to their flaws. It is almost like we have this thought, that because we have these traits that aren’t so good, we are somehow damaged goods that nobody wants; but in my opinion, it can be quite liberating to talk about our flaws, because it gives you a sense of humbleness and allows for you to re-evaluate yourself and choices. Many people don’t think about their character flaws, so this question is good for that purpose, it is good to talk about what characteristics about yourself need work. We are human, so everyone has a flaws, sometimes we see them and sometimes we don’t.
My traits I consider to be worst:
- I can be somewhat judgemental towards people due to their outer appearance or how they present themselves
- I have a hard time speaking to people/engaging in conversation without rambling or having an awkwardness about me because of my social anxiety
- My anger, how abrupt it can be without thought
- My ego, I don’t realize sometimes that my confidence can come off as arrogant to some people and perceive me as snobby or “above” them.
- My own self doubt, I know I mentioned how ambitious and motivated I am, BUT many times, I give up putting in effort into something when it doesn’t bring results right away or put off the project in fear of failure
- I can be somewhat clingy when in a relationship, not the stage 3 clinger but I have a habit of ignoring everyone else around me and cutting people out of my life due to being a relationship and only focusing on the relationship — not my best trait
- Being extremely hard on myself when I don’t excel at something or when I feel as though I am stagnant & not progressing in my life compared to other people.
- Talking lowly of myself, I use negative things to counteract the positive that someone shares with me about myself, it just happens without thought & now I am being more self conscious about it because I want to love myself & understand myself more.
Now this was again one of those questions where it might be harder for some to admit to their faults but If you are up to the task, I would love to have you guys leave comments about what you would consider your worst traits. We aren’t perfect & as long as we are aware of these flaws and making steps towards making them a positive force in our lives, I believe there is nothing wrong with having them. Thanks for reading, feel free to follow, share, like, comment 🙂
I was tagged recently in a YouTube “Goals/mindset” tag by another fellow YouTuber.
I had seven questions to answer and then had to tag 5 other people in the YouTube community, so hopefully all of you will enjoy this video.
If you cannot view the video and want me to send you the questions via email, or leave them in the comment section, let me know – I don’t mind 🙂