Do you ever break the rules?
- I am not the type of person who will go out of my way to break rules, and I always usually try my best to follow them due to being overly cautious. Although, yes, I have broken rules, and suffered consequences for doing so & sometimes I have been able to get away with action without having someone find out — but it left guilt on my heart & that can be worse off than the consequences. I prefer to not have to break the rules,however I do believe “some rules are meant to be broken” — especially if the rule(s) don’t align with your values/beliefs, or change your character negatively. Sometimes we have to go against our belief system and sway from our values but many times those set the standards for what we believe in and how we go about doing things in our lives. For example, our moral belief might be to not kill someone but when defending ourselves, it could mean life or death & sometimes killing the other person is the only option if we want to survive.
If you could sum up your life in one word, what would it be?
Do you have spiritual beliefs that help guide you?
- I do have spiritual beliefs, but I lack using them to guide me unless I run into trouble or something bad happens.
What are your pet peeves?
- I have a few pet peeves that I shall list:
- when people chew gum loudly/obnoxiously
- when people speak with food in their mouth
- when people don’t use their turn signals
- when people are telling you something & you are trying to make sense of the story but they continue to change it
- when someone interrupts my karaoke moment to a song I like it
- when someone leaves either urine or water on the toilet seat without cleaning it up & you end up sitting on it — so gross.
- Having to use public restrooms ( I don’t using them because you don’t get any privacy)
- when people talk to myself or others in a condescending manner
- when people ride my bumper very closely
- when someone can’t repair/do something and refuse to let you try because they couldn’t do it.
- When people text like this: GUrLz ..
What are some of your pet peeves, leave the answer in the comments. Don’t forget to share, like, and follow the blog for more self discovery post.