- Relationships wise, yes possibly but not in a negative sense – more in a cautious and be more observant and less tolerate sense. Otherwise in real world events, yes, I have some fears/anxieties that I have had sense growing up and others that stumbled upon me as I got to be older due to the past- but I have gotten better or I am still working on making them less of an issue going forward in life so that it doesn’t hinder me from great opportunities or honest friendships & relationships.
Have you said anything in the past that you wish you hadn’t?
What was your favorite thing to do as a child?
- being outdoors,
- riding my bike
- riding my skateboard,
- video games
- throwing football with my younger brother
- playing basketball
Has your family life changed since being a child?
- I have two brothers instead of one now & during the holidays not as many people attend in our family due to some of them having their own families to celebrate the holidays with; besides that, nothing.
Has anything in your family life changed since you were child?
Who was your biggest influence growing up?
- I’d say it was between my mom and Micheal Jordan due to the fact I was all about basketball growing up, played all my life pretty much. As I have gotten older, my influences have changed quite a bit which shows growth and priority. Although my mom has still been an influence in my life, especially since she was a single mom.
What has been the best year in your life?
- Well, I hope I get to see many more years ahead, but i’d have to say this year has proven to be a good year thus far.
If you could relive one day over again, what would it be?
- I’d like to say I would relive a day over again, but nothing really comes to mind. I mean if anything, maybe relive a day in a relationship that I didn’t want to end to see if I could have done things differently and made things play out differently but then again, maybe it wouldn’t have mattered, I don’t know. I think part of the reason I don’t have anything I want to relive is because everything that has happened in my life that I had a chance to cherish, has stayed with me for this long and always will, so if I want to relive it, I can in memory & thoughts.