What is your perfect date?
- My idea of a perfect date would be something fun and new. I like dates where we can talk and entertain one another or have something entertaining us — make us laugh, dance, sing to, etc. Typically a festival, warmer weather, sporting events, museums, anything that interest both parties.
Do you easily give up on things? Why is this?
- Yes and no. I learned at a young age that in whatever I choose to do (sports, music, school activities/clubs) regardless if I was good or not, that I wouldn’t give up but finish til the end & always give it my all. Same with my education, I struggled with reading growing up (elementary school) and so my mom always worked with me to strengthen my reading skills and I was put in a special reading class in order to get extra help with reading — and she never gave up on me and I had to continue working on it (even if most days I wanted to give up) and it paid off, because I became a phenomenal reader and excelled in reading each year after that. I use this same mindset in my adult life but sometimes I have to walk away from something for an extended amount of time to rethink things or to take a break from it in order to come back to it with a positive mindset again. I always TRY, and never give up, but have learned that sometimes taking a break from something can be good for the mind and cause less stress in the long term of things.
I am sure some of you have given up at least once in your life or have thought about giving up — doesn’t mean you give up easily or maybe it does? Are you the type to give up easily?
How would you change the world?
- I’d make it a place where people could feel safe being who they are without feeling as though there will be consequences or judgement rendered (i.e prevent bullying, body shaming, make places more LGBTQ friendly and open minded, etc)
- I’d make treatment for diseases and health conditions more affordable so that everyone could afford treatment without worrying about debt, or losing everything they have (cancers, STDS/HIV, bone & heart conditions, etc)
- I’d have wages match the cost of living everywhere so that people could better afford their living circumstances & it could cut down on homelessness and hunger
- I’d spread the importance of exercise and have health providers give fitness counceling to patients (cardiovascular test, muscular test, etc) cutting down on the deaths of inactivity and spreading awareness.
- I’d make better suited laws against rape, molestation, sexual assault, domestic violence, so that families could get the justice they deserved and the victim could feel safe after their attack.
- Pedophiles would not be released , they would be held accountable for the rest of their lives for the crime(s) they commit.
- I’d make college education more affordable by either allowing one year free of tuition (undergrad students) or lessen the cost of education so that more people could afford to get their college education without sinking into debt by the time they graduate or worse, having to drop out because they can no longer afford their education.
- I’d have schools better guarded so that when mass shootings erupt, the students can feel more at ease, and have a better plan of action for each school in case something like this does happen for all grades.
- I’d pay actors and professional athletes less money (instead of millions) maybe I would make sure they still got paid for their talents but not paid to the point where they make more money than some other important professions, I think 6 digits would be comfortable and still be fair vs having some of these athletes & actors being paid millions per contract or commercial, etc. I want the pay structure to still compliment their talents and effort but not exceed a certain amount of money to keep things reasonable.
These are just some of which I would change, I have a whole listful of things I would want to change that would hopefully be for the better and help many people. As for you, what would you want to change about the world?