Does stress effect your body? How can you address this?
- When I am stressed, I tend to gain extra weight around my waistline, and I will breakout on my face with pimples and excess hair around my chin and cheeks. It is horrible. In order to avoid these things from happening when I am stressed, I usually walk away from the situation and try to not think about it at the time or I will find ways to overcome the stressors
Are you easily annoyed, what annoys you?
- Yes, I am in fact easily annoyed. Typically, I am annoyed when I have a lot on my mind/flooded with thoughts, or when I am on THAT “time of month”, when I am feeling overwhelmed or stressed out or having a bad day. The smallest thing(s) will annoy me when I am annoyed, like it doesn’t take much when I have reached that level.
Are you the type to be easily annoyed? if so, what causes you to be annoyed?
How does uncertainty make you feel?
- I don’t like the feeling; it gives me anxiety & causes me stress or to be overwhelmed.
Do you ever feel numb? What causes this?
- Only when I have reached a limit in my anger where I don’t care anymore or when I am hitting a very lowly place in my life but normally this isn’t so.
Do you have moments where you feel numb, or have you felt this way in the past?
Are you easily frustrated? what is it that frustrates you?
- Yes, I can be easily frustrated when I am overwhelmed or stressed out. Many times the thing that frustrates me is when I am struggling to understand a concept or math equation & I keep trying to process the steps, but can’t get the formula down or understand the concept. Another frustration is when I am being sarcastic and it ends up offending someone, so I apologize but they don’t seem forgiving (even after saying “it’s okay”) because it makes me feel bad and I become frustrated with myself.
- Also, I get frustrated when people are running late or when I am running late.
Are you the type or be easily frustrated, if so, what are some things that can cause you frustration?