Are you easily annoyed, what annoys you?
- Yes, I am in fact easily annoyed. Typically, I am annoyed when I have a lot on my mind/flooded with thoughts, or when I am on THAT “time of month”, when I am feeling overwhelmed or stressed out or having a bad day. The smallest thing(s) will annoy me when I am annoyed, like it doesn’t take much when I have reached that level.
Are you the type to be easily annoyed? if so, what causes you to be annoyed?
How does uncertainty make you feel?
- I don’t like the feeling; it gives me anxiety & causes me stress or to be overwhelmed.
Do you ever feel numb? What causes this?
- Only when I have reached a limit in my anger where I don’t care anymore or when I am hitting a very lowly place in my life but normally this isn’t so.
Do you have moments where you feel numb, or have you felt this way in the past?
Are you easily frustrated? what is it that frustrates you?
- Yes, I can be easily frustrated when I am overwhelmed or stressed out. Many times the thing that frustrates me is when I am struggling to understand a concept or math equation & I keep trying to process the steps, but can’t get the formula down or understand the concept. Another frustration is when I am being sarcastic and it ends up offending someone, so I apologize but they don’t seem forgiving (even after saying “it’s okay”) because it makes me feel bad and I become frustrated with myself.
- Also, I get frustrated when people are running late or when I am running late.
Are you the type or be easily frustrated, if so, what are some things that can cause you frustration?
Are you good at organizing your time? How could you improve?
- For the most part, I am good at time management because I use daily/monthly planners that assist with keeping up with my task, events, and daily activities & I also have a dry erase board calendar that hangs on my wall in my bedroom (that I need to start utilizing — a friend made it for me). I like utilizing these resources because without them I would be lost, however, I do feel that I need to still improve my time management skills because I want to be more precise about utilizing my time, and being sure that within the 24 hours of time I have allotted, I can stay productive & keep from overwhelming myself with too much on my plate. I need help with better managing my time so that I get enough sleep throughout the day as well — because living on 2-3 or sometimes 4-5 hours of sleep isn’t ample if I want to be efficient and functional at my best. I will need to google some time management skills/resources that might be helpful or use Pinterest to give me some creative ideas in ways to stay organized with my time & become less stressed and overwhelmed doing so.
How is your time management skills, are you good at organizing your time? if no, how can you improve? If this is one of your strengths, share how you go about organizing your time, would love recommendations: apps, creative DIYs, videos, etc that could be useful in helping myself and others.