What were you doing this time, last year?
- I can’t say 100 percent, but if I were to guess, probably at home in my room either blogging, or watching t.v in bed
What time in your life do you always want to remember?
- I’d say all the good times. Specifically times I had with loved ones whom past away, the times I have had with old and new friends alike, the times I have spent with my siblings and mom. I’d like to remember the times I have triumphed and the times that I struggled but made it through, I want to remember all the positive that has entered my life and helped shaped me into a better person. There isn’t just one time I would like to remember, because I have had many good times in my life that I will cherish.
Is there a specific time in your life that you want to always remember or are you like me and have more than one?
If you could go back to when you were a child, what would you say to yourself?
- I would tell myself “to be yourself 100%, no matter what others may think. Never feel the need to change who you are in order to make others like you”. I would tell myself this then, in hopes that when I proceed through life, I never felt the need to always change who I was to fit in, or to be liked or worthy of someone else. It would probably have made my life a little bit easier. #lifelesson
What would you tell your childhood self?
Are you good at organizing your time? How could you improve?
- For the most part, I am good at time management because I use daily/monthly planners that assist with keeping up with my task, events, and daily activities & I also have a dry erase board calendar that hangs on my wall in my bedroom (that I need to start utilizing — a friend made it for me). I like utilizing these resources because without them I would be lost, however, I do feel that I need to still improve my time management skills because I want to be more precise about utilizing my time, and being sure that within the 24 hours of time I have allotted, I can stay productive & keep from overwhelming myself with too much on my plate. I need help with better managing my time so that I get enough sleep throughout the day as well — because living on 2-3 or sometimes 4-5 hours of sleep isn’t ample if I want to be efficient and functional at my best. I will need to google some time management skills/resources that might be helpful or use Pinterest to give me some creative ideas in ways to stay organized with my time & become less stressed and overwhelmed doing so.
How is your time management skills, are you good at organizing your time? if no, how can you improve? If this is one of your strengths, share how you go about organizing your time, would love recommendations: apps, creative DIYs, videos, etc that could be useful in helping myself and others.
What do you need to make more time for?
- Myself. Taking myself places (vacationing, traveling, spas, day trips, weekend trips, etc) spending time doing things I enjoy doing and getting away from the mundane life that I live in & taking more time on myself, doing things for me that I haven’t done or don’t do often enough. The “me” time I need is the kind that allows me to relax mentally — not feel so rushed or in a hurry constantly.
- I want more time to build my “empire” , build my business and develop my career. I need to take time to do this and make it a priority if I want to be successful and want to reap the rewards of my hard work. It’s something I want to do and something I need to do if I want to further myself in my profession.
What do you guys need to make more time for?