Who would you like to reconnect with & why?
- My ex Rachel because I really did believe she was my soulmate/is my soulmate and I haven’t seen her in about 2.5 years (well spoken to anyways) and I would love to catch up and see what is new within our lives
- possibly my dad due to the fact I haven’t seen him since I was 3 years of my age and I had questions and I am curious to know who he is in person
- old friends that I used to be close with because at one point those people mattered to me.
What do you want your legacy to be?
- Not something I have given thought about personally, but now that the question arises, I suppose I would want my legacy to be something meaningful, positive, and brought some kind of change in a person(s) life or some form of change in the world.
What do you want your legacy to be, or do you not care?
What were you doing this time, last year?
- I can’t say 100 percent, but if I were to guess, probably at home in my room either blogging, or watching t.v in bed
What time in your life do you always want to remember?
- I’d say all the good times. Specifically times I had with loved ones whom past away, the times I have had with old and new friends alike, the times I have spent with my siblings and mom. I’d like to remember the times I have triumphed and the times that I struggled but made it through, I want to remember all the positive that has entered my life and helped shaped me into a better person. There isn’t just one time I would like to remember, because I have had many good times in my life that I will cherish.
Is there a specific time in your life that you want to always remember or are you like me and have more than one?
If you could go back to when you were a child, what would you say to yourself?
- I would tell myself “to be yourself 100%, no matter what others may think. Never feel the need to change who you are in order to make others like you”. I would tell myself this then, in hopes that when I proceed through life, I never felt the need to always change who I was to fit in, or to be liked or worthy of someone else. It would probably have made my life a little bit easier. #lifelesson
What would you tell your childhood self?