Where would you like to travel?
- All over the U.S – All 50 states, For starters, I would like to visit California, Florida and New York City because these three places I always hear people speaking highly about or have visited multiple times & I have never been on the ocean so Florida and California would be a nice experience for that. I would also like to visit the Bahamas and other islands, as well as visit outside the country possibly but with so much to see in the U.S; I would be just as happy to see everything each state has to offer.
I have a lot of travelers who read my blogs and I follow many of you who travel for a living or as a side hobby, it’s always fun to read and view the pictures. Assuming most people enjoy travel — where is someplace you would like to visit?
What would you like to achieve in the next year?
- There are so many things I would like to achieve, but here is a sneak peek of goals I have
- Moving to a bigger city
- Having my own podcast
- my blog reaching 10,000 followers/subscribers
- success with being a personal trainer at my place of work and as an independent contractor w/ my own business
- Starting a book
- creation of my very own product line
- having all my credit cards paid off
- having my own place/space (no roomies)
- physically stronger and leaner
- Traveling to more places on my own
- Having done more than 2 powerlifting meets
- Starting a club/group within my community or joining some
- Working for a bigger gym
- Meeting the owner of the company who sponsors me
- Making meditation a daily routine
- writing for more magazine publications
- Having my personal website take off and do well
- Making a passive income; where I work less and do more things I enjoy
- Motivational speaking around the world on the topic of fitness/health/mental health and LGBTQ
- attend more fitness conventions/seminars and events
- working one job again instead of two
- the possibility of going back to college to further my education
- Having a portfolio built of pictures so that I can do modeling gigs in the fitness industry and build myself and reputation
What was your favorite family vacation?
- There is one vacation I remember vaguely. The trip to Maumee Bay and staying in cabins. My family doesn’t take very many vacations, so when it comes to traveling and visiting new places, most of the time, it was on my own.
What is your biggest fear? Why do you think you are afraid?
- My biggest fear(s) are being alone for the rest of my life (dying alone), dying in a traumatic way (car accident, murder, etc). never amounting to something and being at a constant standstill in my life (no investment in buying a house/condo, living paycheck to paycheck, having to work two jobs, not being able to afford traveling, no sense of self growth or accomplishment.
I assume most people have a fear of something, no matter how big or small. What are your biggest fears — and why?
What are the little things that make you happy?
- good music
- sunshine/warm weather
- organized and clean bedroom / space
- accomplishing a goal
- helping others
- phone calls from my youngest brother
- being alive
- healthy overall
- something positive, sweet that someone has said to me
- being able to spend the day relaxing, laying in bed
- working in my profession
- my faith
- observing elderly couples holding hands — the cutest
- being outside among nature
- kind gestures
What are some of the little things that make you happiest?
If you ran away, where would you go?
- Funny thing is, I have given this question much thought in the past. I have decided I would choose someplace that nobody knows me, it would be almost like starting over & I would want someplace that gives me a sense of adventure and with diversity. Hopefully if I ran away, it would eventually lead me someplace I could call home or at least feel at ease about.
Has this ever crossed your mind, where would you want to go if you ran away?