What was your favorite family vacation?
- There is one vacation I remember vaguely. The trip to Maumee Bay and staying in cabins. My family doesn’t take very many vacations, so when it comes to traveling and visiting new places, most of the time, it was on my own.
What is your biggest fear? Why do you think you are afraid?
- My biggest fear(s) are being alone for the rest of my life (dying alone), dying in a traumatic way (car accident, murder, etc). never amounting to something and being at a constant standstill in my life (no investment in buying a house/condo, living paycheck to paycheck, having to work two jobs, not being able to afford traveling, no sense of self growth or accomplishment.
I assume most people have a fear of something, no matter how big or small. What are your biggest fears — and why?
What are the little things that make you happy?
- good music
- sunshine/warm weather
- organized and clean bedroom / space
- accomplishing a goal
- helping others
- phone calls from my youngest brother
- being alive
- healthy overall
- something positive, sweet that someone has said to me
- being able to spend the day relaxing, laying in bed
- working in my profession
- my faith
- observing elderly couples holding hands — the cutest
- being outside among nature
- kind gestures
What are some of the little things that make you happiest?
If you ran away, where would you go?
- Funny thing is, I have given this question much thought in the past. I have decided I would choose someplace that nobody knows me, it would be almost like starting over & I would want someplace that gives me a sense of adventure and with diversity. Hopefully if I ran away, it would eventually lead me someplace I could call home or at least feel at ease about.
Has this ever crossed your mind, where would you want to go if you ran away?
What do you need to make more time for?
- Myself. Taking myself places (vacationing, traveling, spas, day trips, weekend trips, etc) spending time doing things I enjoy doing and getting away from the mundane life that I live in & taking more time on myself, doing things for me that I haven’t done or don’t do often enough. The “me” time I need is the kind that allows me to relax mentally — not feel so rushed or in a hurry constantly.
- I want more time to build my “empire” , build my business and develop my career. I need to take time to do this and make it a priority if I want to be successful and want to reap the rewards of my hard work. It’s something I want to do and something I need to do if I want to further myself in my profession.
What do you guys need to make more time for?