What changes could you make to improve your health?
- Making yearly Dr. visits to stay updated on my general well-being & to take care of any health issues that should arise.
- Keep my sugar content lower because diabetes runs in my family
- Drink enough water daily because I have had a habit of being dehydrated & that’s not healthy
- Cut down on consumption of processed foods (which I hardly eat fast food, besides pizza or Chinese take out on the weekends) and since I love cooking and I meal prep, it has become easier to consume less processed food
- Follow my macros again to keep me on the right path with my goals & prevent me from overeating and meeting my nutritional goals for proteins, fats, carbs, fiber and calorie intake
- Continue with meditation for my mental well-being
- Making it a goal to walk 10,000 steps or more daily to stay proactive
- Being mindful of the supplements I take and pay attention to how my body reacts to them
- Make yearly appointments to visit the dentist for oral hygiene care
- Be more proactive of reading the ingredients on the food labels while shopping ( I read the food labels but hardly pay attention to ingredients and should be more mindful of what I am eating)
- When and if life should throw me a lemon I cannot handle or manage, I should learn that by seeking a therapist for help is okay and that sometimes it better to talk to someone than to live with it inside.
- Get more sleep! make my sleep schedule a priority!
- Take more initiative to brush my teeth two or three times daily for better oral hygiene
What are some health improvements you could make (no matter how big or small) share it in the comments & follow, like and share this post with peers!