Thank you fellow bloggers for being patient, I have some news..
I took my exam Friday December 1st and got a HIGH score but I did not pass. I failed.
With all of that being said, I will hopefully be retaking the exam sometime in February ( the ACSM exam is changing so I have to order the new textbooks, etc) While I was so upset and shattered that I missed two days at the gym and ate like crap >.< I have had so much support and love and encouragement from friends and peers. It was a tough exam, a very tough exam to be honest and I don’t know if the new one will be just as tough or easier. In the meantime I will be taking a long break from my YouTube channel, besides this Wednesday and next Wednesday because I have to make some sacrifices so I can focus on restudying and hopefully passing this time around.
I will continue to blog each week and I will do my best to continue to keep up with the podcast as well (haven’t been doing that as often) and I will continue to be present on my social media (IG, Twitter, Facebook, etc) but I am walking away from YouTube for a little while longer so I can pass and of course there will be other sacrifices. My blogging might not be daily or as many post, because of studying and having two jobs, etc, but I will have a post or two AT THE VERY LEAST each week – unless an emergency occurs.
I appreciate all of you for being so kind and patient with me and wishing me the best of luck! I know I am capable of passing and doing great things!
Also, my boss at the gym is still keeping me around as a trainer, so that is a positive .. 😀
In this particular video, I did 3 sets of 10 reps with 60 pound total, but if you are interested in watching my video doing this same exercise but with a 70 lb total, I posted it on IG!
I would love for some of you to answer these same questions!
I decided to add another fun topic to my blog because well, I wanted to and because there are some things I think would be fun to talk about with within this category. This specific category will be called “Thinking Out Loud” & I will post it on Sundays! basically this will integrate my thoughts for the week, current events (preferably around fitness/health), my opinions on certain things in the industry, it might talk on my experiences or tell a story, it might be discussing things outside of the scope of fitness/health, it could be about anything really that doesn’t already fit into my other categories (which I will name at the end of this post) so hopefully all of you will enjoy it greatly because I am looking forward to it myself.
ALSO…For those of you who may not follow my soundcloud account, I have decided that I also want to add another category based off of my podcast & it will be “Tuesday Fitness/health advice & tips” so I will continue my podcast series but will be adding this to the blog as well now because I want everyone to benefit from this 🙂 Which this basically is going to be me giving you advice & tips and also be answering questions that maybe people have asked me or have for me now that could be helpful for others.
ALSO, ALSO… My podcast is supposed to have interviews, current events, Q & A on Saturdays, but I have been slacking and yet to do that, so not only will that continue (as soon as I find ways to get that going) but WHEN and IF I have time, I will be adding guest post to my blog (which is nothing new) but haven’t done it in a LONG time. Yikes! sorry. but this will take place on Saturday’s or Sundays possibly – the way I will go about it, is I just have a list of over 100 DIFFERENT TOPICS I want to write about written down and some are meant for guest post and some are meant for me to write about – so basically if I come to you about writing something for me, it is because I feel like you could be a good person to discuss that particular topic BUT this does not mean I don’t allow people to write guest post otherwise, because I have had people come to me about wanting to guest post (which is fine) but I am just really picky because this blog is my baby! lol so don’t take offense if I don’t accept your topic or request to write a post on my blog, because I like to be choosy because I worked my ass off on this blog like everyone else on theirs.
ALSO, ALSO, ALSO.. LOL.. I have been doing Review Wednesday’s on YouTube (so yes, I will be adding them to the blog regularly on Wed whenever I do them)
So with this all being said and laid out, I am hoping going into this new year, my blog will continue to grow, and give everyone something to read about that they are interested in no matter what journey they are on as far as fitness/health goes.
- Monday: Motivation/Inspiration quotes & my workout for the day
- Tuesday: Exercise (how to do/I choose an exercise and discuss it), my workout for the day, YouTube exercise videos, & fitness/health tips & advice
- Wednesday: My reviews, injury prevention post & my workout for the day
- Thursday: Mental health awareness post & my workout for the day
- Friday: No blog post
- Saturday: Recipes & my workout for the day, possible guest post
- Sunday: “Thinking out loud” Sunday post, possible guest post
- Monday: Motivation/Inspiration
- Tuesday: Fitness/health advice & Tips
- Wednesday: LGBT+ Topics and discussion
- Thursday: Recipes (a lot of times I will share this recipe on Saturday’s blog post for recipes so don’t be shocked if they turn out to be the same thing at times because not everyone follows my blog or podcast.. so I want everyone to hear and see the same things)
- Friday: no podcast
- Saturday: Interviews, Q & A, current events, misc
- Sunday: no podcast
If anyone has any questions about these two schedules, let me know! As far as YOUTUBE goes, my schedule has not been completely made yet, so when I have that organized, I will be sure to post that schedule as well.
Keep in mind that I work two jobs and I have studies & with holidays coming up and growing my brand, I will be busy and I might miss days of the week or have to post certain topics on other days because I am hella busy like everyone else in the world, don’t get mad at me, I am only human and I will do my best to continue making fun content that engages all of you! I love all my bloggers and readers and appreciate all of you for being my #1’s 🙂
My Social media (Yes, you can follow me)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/ (yes I do have a personal FB as well, so if you aren’t creepy, I might be kind enough to add you, but this link is my FB fitness page)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShayM_Fitness
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shaylon_fitnesswonderwoman/?hl=en
- Snapchat: milkchocolatemm
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/shaylonmoss/pins/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shay-lon-moss-a419a4111/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIrhf0FpxoQk4F_bznTjIg?view_as=subscriber
- Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/omgfitnessfanatic
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/shay-lonfitnesswonderwoman-moss-fitness-wonderwoman/tracks
- Email: Shay.email@example.com
- Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ShaylonMoss
- MyFitnessPal: Fitness_WonderWoman
YES, I do use them all (some more than others) so feel free to add me! otherwise, everyone have a wonderful Sunday!
P.S don’t forget my second blog ... https://gaylesbianme.wordpress.com/
What is your favorite healthy food? leave comments!