Thank goodness for waking up early, lol. I will be doing a couple of different nominations today! So bare with me as I try to stream through them like a ninja! Thank you Samia J. Hassan for nominating me for this 3 day quote challenge. I am starting to run out of friends on this site to nominate, so if I nominate you twice.. feel bad for me.. and let me know! LOL! I apologize ahead of time.
Rules to be followed:
- 3 quotes each day
- 3 nominees to be nominated (no repetition!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
My quotes for today:
- “Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” -Lousia May Alcott
- “Conquering any difficulty always gives one a secret joy, for it means pushing back a boundary-line and adding to one’s liberty.”- Henri Frederic Amiel
- “By far the most dangerous foe we have to fight is apathy-indifference from whatever cause, not from a lack of knowledge, but from carelessness, from absorption in other pursuits, from a contempt bred of self satisfaction.” – William Osler
Thank you for reading my quotes for day 2, I hope all of you have enjoyed them greatly!
Your fitness blogger,