Thank you PoojaG for nominating me for the 3 day quote challenge, especially on Halloween, I have been nominated before but not on a holiday, so this is very cool indeed! If anyone wants some fun last minute Halloween costume ideas, visit her page and take a look, very cute and she also has some good quotes she used for her 3 day quote challenge as well.
Rules to be followed:
- 3 quotes each day
- 3 nominees to be nominated (no repetition!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
My quotes for today are:
- “If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween” – Douglas Coupland
- “Message boards are like going to a Halloween Masquerade party, everyone has a screen name”- John Mackey
- “On Halloween, kids get to assume, for one night the outward forms of their inner most dread, and they’re also allowed to take candy from strangers, the scariest thing of all”- Kate Christensen
My nominees for today are:
For more challenges on this blog, click here
I hope you have enjoyed the quotes, like, follow, share!